Friday, April 1, 2011

Livy's First Day of School!!!

So my aunt teaches preschool (and she's amazing at it), anyway her preschool is only for 4-year-olds, but she invited Livy to come one day just to see how it was. My mom ended up taking her so I don't have any pics but we did take the classic ready-for-school pose!

She was so freakin excited!

Don't ask about the boots. The rest of her outfit was SUPER cute but she insisted on the boots...

And my aunt told me she did amazing with the big kids and is most definitely ready for school :) She'll be starting in the fall - it feels so WEIRD! She's getting huge! Soon it'll be kindergarten and I'll be crying..

1 comment:

Joy said...

For some reason I was surprised when you said she's about to turn 3. With her personality, she seems more like she's turning 4! or like 16! :) Very cute kids.