Livy was SO excited about the Easter Bunny this year and didn't cry at night like she did with Santa :) Instead of baskets this year, we found these ginormous eggs and thought it would be awesome to do a sweet Easter egg hunt in the morning. So from their room, there was a trail of teeny eggs leading to 3 different hiding places of huge eggs. Liv was so excited! Adam was just happy to hear the teeny eggs rattle.

They were little Easter bunnies on a search for eggs.

I guess I should have gotten baskets for the eggs they found.


First big eggs.

Next biggest egg. Adam was so excited! He picked up this egg and started turning in circles like a puppy. It was hilarious.

He also popped open some of the teeny eggs and downed a ton of candy until we finally caught him.

It's not a holiday morning unless someone's throwing a tantrum :) So mad that I took away the candy. He refused to come downstairs with us.

I found out I'm not the only one who can get my dad to get me whatever I want - Alivia has learned the trade well. At costco yesterday she kept telling Grandpa how much she wanted the 53 inch teddy bear... guess who gave in RIGHT AFTER we left the store without having bought the bear?


Adam's newest favorite present. He's been attached to this all day. Matt's excited for all of the father bonding time it will bring them...

That smile isn't creepy at all, Liv.
No comments:
Post a Comment