Friday, April 1, 2011

Livy Louly Almost 3!!!

Liv's bday is almost a week away and yesterday I decided to go take advantage of the AWESOME weather and get a head start on her 3 year pics. They turned out super cute!

Matt is not a fan of this pic, but I like it!

I couldn't get her to stop posing...

LOVE this one.

She was doing a funny dance here.

So innocent and angelic looking... She was just told she'll get ice cream if she works with me for one more minute...

Silly face extravaganza:
I had to get her to do funny faces in hopes that she'd give me a genuine laugh afterward.

1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

I know I say it every year, but I can't believe it's been 3 years since Maren and I came to see you and Livy in the hospital. She is ADORABLE! I love all her pictures! Definitely hard to pick a favorite.