Somehow Matt got both kiddlies to look at the camera.
Livy has continued to "feed" random stuffed animals - but none of her babies. It's quite hilarious. And she doesn't do it to be funny. Matt and I will look over and all of a sudden she'll just be sitting there with her shirt up feeding Nemo and we'll ask her what she's doing and she'll say, "Nemo eating!"
Here's our cute little one after his bath. He loves to hold hands - whether they be his own or someone else's - it calms him down. He's also still going strong with the binky - it's awesome. I've never had a binky baby before!
Here's Livy checking out the ducks that chill on our front lawn. Unfortunately I thought it would be cute for Livy to feed them bread one time - ever since then, they've been sitting on our lawn waiting for more. Livy loves it. She screams DUCKS! every time we go outside.
Livy and Cos were playing in her room one night and they ran out with these little baby potato head glasses on thinking they were hilarious - and they were hilarious. These two are so funny!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Little Adam is gorgeous.
Does he have red hair? I love it! You two sure make beautiful babies. Can't wait to see you next week!
Little Livy is so funny - practicing her mommy skills on Nemo is one of the funnier/cuter things that I have seen!
Seriously, how are any other kids supposed to have a chance at cuteness when yours are around??? (Lola excluded Jess :) )Love the Livy/Adam pictures!!
Post a Comment