Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So I guess I was half right...

No this isn't just Livy holding her monkey. He's been placed very carefully on her chest... I said in my last post that it wouldn't be long until I caught her trying to "feed" her babies. I was half right. Today, I definitely caught her trying to breast feed - but it was her monkeys. Ha! Oh my gosh it was so hilarious!

Anyway...

Here's our cute little boy at 2 weeks. At the doctor's he weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and grew a half inch. The doctor said he was perfect!

Here's Liv after we went to the doctor's. She was very protective of Adam when the doctor was checking him. She almost jumped out of my arms to try to "save" him when he was crying.

Frown Face - and she kind of looks like a Helga right here - haha

Paxton taking Livy for a drive in his sweet ride

I'm not a fan of Matt getting me in this pic, but I love Adam's little face in this one.

5 comments:

Shara said...

He is seriously so cute! I want to meet him!! When I have my third daughter in two years they will be perfect match for each other and if he prefers older women then Kennady :)

Kelli said...

Livy is soo funny! I love how she's just got that monkey firmly in place. Monkey see, monkey do. Adam is adorable and has the best hair.

Jessica said...

oh how i love this! i totally was breast feeding my babies when my little sis was born. only the coolest of the coolest do that!

Unknown said...

He really is perfect. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Good on ya! :) I can't wait to see more pictures and more funny stories ! :)

Michelle & Todd said...

Ha I like that picture of Livy and Pax. They are cute together. We should hang out sometime.