So since today is Liv's last official day as our only child, we thought we would have a special day just for her since she has no idea how her life is about to be completely turned upside down! We decided to take her to this little place called Fairytale Town. It was very cute.

Here we are at the head of the Knights of the Round Table place.

The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe

Little Red Hen! Livy was so excited to see the "chichens"

The slides at this place were pretty steep! Of course that didn't stop Liv.

Cuteness



The creepy ginormous Mother Goose... I'm surprised she sat on it.

Here she is sitting next to Ahbed (from Community) in the pumpkin carriage. I wish that kid would have been looking in my direction. He looks just like him!

I don't remember what this one was. The cheese stands alone? What is that? I'm not familiar with most nursery rhymes. I blame my parents.

I love this pic.

I'm not meaning to advertise for Fairytale town - it was just the only one she would put her head through...

Chillin in the crooked house after walking the crooked mile.
We then took Liv to her favorite place ever - Baskin Robbins. She LOVES ice cream!

Of course, she picked the most play dough looking one.

It tasted horrible - but she ate it up!

It was so cute to see her tongue all purple and blue!
We ended the day with her staying up a little past her bedtime, playing with her BFF, Cos. I just wonder if she has ANY IDEA what's going to happen to her when she wakes up tomorrow... I sure am going to miss our days of one-on-one time together. I mean, I'm super excited to have little Adam, I'm just a little sad to see things change. I got use to having a lot of alone time with my little mini-me.
1 comment:
Is play dough ice cream the same thing as superman ice cream? It looks like it, and I loved it when I was little! I don't know what it is with little kids! And P.S. I love the gumball shirt...I gave that to a friend at her baby shower, SO CUTE!
Post a Comment