Monday, March 1, 2010

The Randomosity that is Life with Livy

I decided that I should probably update our lives on here before my motivation is COMPLETELY gone! I updated in chronological order - so skip to the bottom to see the early stuff! T.he first one is titled "Our little ShawnJohn part 2"

These are just some random pics from Matt's phone that I've been meaning to put on here.

Just relaxing, watching a little T.V.

She LOVES the milkshakes from Red Robin

Two weirdies with weird smiles

"Scawy!"

Livy has a total disregard for cart riding safety rules

She only picks out outfits with a complete polka dot theme...

Here she is on one of our many walks to try and get Baby Adam here! They obviously did NOTHING!

Here's what Livy does post church. Just like Daddy.

Liv and Cos - BFFs!

Livy Lately:

*When Matt doesn't answer her after saying Daddy - she'll yell out BABE!
*She has finally stopped pulling out her earings - yay!
*Her favorite games to play is duck, duck, goose and hide and seek
*She counts to 10
*She goes into her room and play and laughs by herself
*She loves to say "No singing, Daddy!"
*She also loves to say "I want to hold you!"
*She loves to help me clean and says "I'm cleaning, Mommy!"
*Every time we take a picture of her she yells, "I want to see!"
*She plays this memory/matching game on Matt's phone and can actually beat the game by herself
*She loves to sing Happy Birthday
*Her favorite song is This Kiss by Faith Hill - she screams This Kiss over and over during the chorus - it's hilarious. She has to listen to it over and over in the car
*She loves this stuffed Nemo and carries it around everywhere
*She also started loving My Little Ponies
*She loves any movie with fish - Nemo, Sharktale, Little Mermaid, etc.
*She loves Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie and keeps saying "Eat Santa!" after watching it
*She's still terrified of strangers that are guys - which I don't mind at all
*Lately, while Nana's been here - she's been yelling out "Help, Nana. Help!" when we discipline her

No comments: