This little girl is growing up TOO fast!!! I can't believe she'll be 4 in one week! I decided to take her pics a little early because she wants to chop off her hair for her birthday. She later told me that she wants to chop it off so I can't do anything to it anymore... Who knew so much attitude could be crammed into that tiny little body!
Hilarious Conversations:
Me: How about we have some snuggle time after dad puts you in bed tonight?
Liv: Dad? Wait, who's dad? You mean Matt?
Me: Liv, does that blow your mind?
Liv: That blows my mind perfectly.
Liv: Mom! I'm so thirsty I'm going to die!!! (And then she threw herself on the ground dramatically)
Me: Really, Livy? Death? You're going to die and never wake up again?
Liv: No, Mom! I'm going to wake up after I die like Jesus!
(Liv lied twice to me about eating her lunch while she was downstairs so I made her go pull it out of the garbage and eat it. Now it sounds a little harsh, but that the time it seemed deserving. Anyway, she came back up a third time.)
Me: Liv, did you eat your sandwich?
Liv: Yes.
Me: If I go downstairs and it's in the garbage, Grandma Sherrie won't come over. I'm going downstairs to look.
Liv: (Looked at me for a second) Congratulations! Go look in the garbage!
(Adam was playing with a water bottle in the car next to Liv.)
Liv: Adam, don't be that guy and throw the water!
(I had just hung up the phone with my dad.)
Liv: I wanted to talk to Daddy!
Me: It wasn't Daddy, it was my dad.
Liv: I want to talk to Pata!
Me: He had to go, you can call him back later.
Liv: Did he say that for real, Mom? Did he say I could call him? Are you telling the truth?
One day at church during Sacrament - the quietest part of church - I told Livy she couldn't do something and she immediately started to freak out! I was completely taken back, but Matt was quick to grab her and take her outside. While outside - demons continued to take over her body and she wouldn't calm down. Then, Matt said at one point she got so mad she started to put her hands around his neck and try to choke him!!!! WHAT!?!?! 1- How does she even know to choke someone!!! And 2- How can demons even take over your body while at CHURCH!!!
Later that night at dinner I asked Alivia what happened at church when she started throwing a tantrum. I did my best to hold back laughing while asking her if she tried to choke her father. (It was hard.) She was totally surprised that I had found out about it. I keep trying to tell her that mommies are magical and know EVERYTHING. It scares/excites her.
Even though her sass terrifies us sometimes, she is also SUPER sweet a lot! She's very aware of how I'm doing with the baby in my tummy. She is very loving. She's also really observant which I need to be better about what I do and say around her. She's quick to point out if you break any of the rules. She's just so smart - I constantly forget she's only 3 - almost 4. The future with her scares/excites me!







2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how funny. She's a doll! Great pictures, Alexis.
She's so funny! Possessed by a devil at church! Love the pictures. I am excited for our kids to be in preschool together next year!
Post a Comment