Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sassy Sayings...

Livy has quite the wit on her. She is quick with her little responses and usually she doesn't mean them to sound obnoxious - but they sure are! I mean - Matt and I are nothing like that so I have no idea where she gets it from...

Here is her latest bit of sassiness:

The other day Liv was spinning around and around in the kitchen.
Matt: Livy, stop it, you're going to hurt yourself or get sick.
Livy: Why? I bet you did this when you were a little kid. (As she keeps spinning over and over)
Matt: Touche.

Also, her two favorite sayings are:

"K. Fine!"
"Whatever!"

(So annoying! But we still love her :))

Random Liviness:

One Sunday, Livy let me play with her hair while I was super bored...

Ready for her field trip in the new outfit Aunt Andrea got her. She was so excited to wear this ensemble along with her Subway purse she got :)

1 comment:

Abigail. said...

:) i remember the days when you were playing with MY hair!! you are the best mom with the most darling kids!!