They never watch T.V. this intently
Going up for family naptime. These two are so obsessed with their Daddy - they both have meltdowns when they don't see him in the morning when he works early. It's so cute to watch them run to him and scream when he gets home! Enjoy it now kids - soon he'll be in school and we'll never see him again...
Loving his new puffy vest he inherited
Dealing with more sleeping issues
Playing nice with each other...
...closely followed by being put in time out for being mean to each other.
This is the entire room of furniture that I rearranged myself - Matt was not too happy with his pregnant wife pushing around super heavy dressers. I was impressed with myself.
And Liv reuniting with her BFF, Cos. I love seeing our friends when we visit CA but then the drive home is super depressing! Liv and Cos were so cute together, though!








No comments:
Post a Comment