It's that... "special" time again where I turn into a crazy person and decide to potty train a toddler who isn't even 2 yet. This is my second time around - but having it be a boy this time is quite the game changer! I finally decided to do this after Adam told Matt before his nap yesterday that he had to poop and then went straight to the potty and pooped! It was amazing! And I don't want to go through the whole fear of pooping thing again so I decided to be hard core and start now.
Anyway, we went and bought the boy underwear last night with balls on it, of course. And we bought him a big thing of gum because he will literally do anything for gum. We took off his diaper this morning and I thought we would go through a couple accidents. Well the complete opposite has happened. He won't stop peeing on the potty! He has totally found a way to work the system! He keeps peeing little by little so he can get the maximum amount of gum! I think we have an evil genius on our hands!
But he really is doing awesome! No accidents - I've even put underwear on him which I don't normally do the first day and he took it off and started peeing on his potty! Let's hope the next couple days go as smoothly!


No comments:
Post a Comment