Here she is in all her glory. My bump has increased about 10 times its size in the last week or two. Yay. But, we are all getting so excited for her! It's especially fun now that everyone else can feel the occasional kick on my belly. She's a strong little one already.
???
We've also decided on a name! Well - I have decided on a name - Matt gave away his rights to name this baby when he went here:
and bought his latest obsession. That's right sweet girl, your father gave up any naming rights with you if he was allowed to buy a gun. It was the agreement. He no longer has any veto power with the name! And have I decided on a name he doesn't really like just because I can? Yes I have. And does Matt now call me Rumpelstiltskin because of this deal I made with him? Yes he does. haha
So - our little Embry Rose will be joining us soon! Although, Livy refuses to let us name her that. She said we could use Embry as a middle name and that her first name must be Sissy. And no, that can't just be a nickname. Her name has to be Sissy... Such a crazy girl! However, I'm pretty indecisive about the middle name still so it just might be Sissy. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment