Thursday, January 5, 2012

I've Lost All Will Power...

Ever since I had my little bit of candy this year - I have had no more amazingly strong will power. So when we went to our ultrasound on Tuesday, Matt and I were already unsure if we could make it through the whole thing without finding out. Then when the technician asked us again if we were sure we didn't want to find out - WE CAVED!

And guess what we're having...


A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and I were SO  surprised. We were so sure it was a boy. We've only really discussed boy names because this pregnancy has been SO easy - we just figured another little boy. We are so freaking excited! Matt even got a little emotional - no tears - but the manly kind of emotional. :) We are so excited for all the cuteness that will come along with this little girl! I can't wait to see if she is a clone of Liv or if she has her own little look!


At first she wouldn't show us anything but her cute little bum. Matt said right then that she must be a girl - trying to be all secretive!

She was squished with her body folded in half but she rested her head on one of her hands and had her legs crossed - so cute! We have the same pic of Liv in my belly.

 That is her actual eye! Weird.


Also, we let Liv come for the ultrasound to see the baby. She was so excited but then she got pretty nervous - especially when they did the heartbeat. Apparently that noise is really scary. The technician was loving her - she was talking to her nonstop of course. And then when we told her she was going to have a sister - she looked at us and said, "I told you so." :) I guess it wasn't anything new to her.

3 comments:

Michele McKee. said...

congratulations! little girls are so much fun! but of course, you already know that!

Unknown said...

Congrats on another little girl! I don't know if I could ever wait for delivery to find out what I'm having.

Jenna said...

How fun! Congratulations!!! I don't think I could wait, either. We want to next time. But yeah, we'll see about THAT. Zero will power around here.