Are you wondering why that crazy pregnant lady is standing on top of the counter? Well apparently with 20 weeks brings my intense nesting phase - a.k.a. Matt's favorite time of pregnancy. My whole house has been ripped apart the past couple weeks and I have been reorganizing EVERYTHING. This means Matt has had to move almost every heavy object in our house to another place and then possibly back to where it was to begin with because I can't make up my mind. I'm serious - this guy really loves me - I'm not sure how I got so lucky. We've even gotten to the point where I don't even hear his little complaints under his breath. :) Anyhoo, here I am reorganizing all of the cabinets in our kitchen because I didn't feel right inside!
And here I am showing off my 20 week belly with Adam's help
Love my babes!
Last night we tackled the garage and attic space - I've decided to take a week off from the mayhem - then it will be our pantry, food storage, bedroom, and bathroom cabinet spaces. Who's excited!!! I know Matt is.







No comments:
Post a Comment