This winter has been SO mild! I can really only remember a couple snow days so far. Matt and I have loved it. It finally snowed this past week and I got the kids all geared up to go burn off some energy outside! We have been going a bit stir crazy these last couple months...
The boy was refusing to get geared up. He watched the kids play outside for 10 minutes until I made him get dressed in snow clothes. What kid has to be forced into snow clothes??? By the end of play time - he refused to come in. He's a tad bit stubborn, can you tell? I think he gets it from his dad...
Always ready with a modeling pose for the camera. Grandma Sherrie has taught her well. :)
Here he is in all his gear - pretending like he's not ecstatic.
Team work trying to make snowballs in the bucket.
They consumed way too much dirty snow - oh well. Building up immunities, right?
Mad face :)
Gross...
No comments:
Post a Comment