Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!

Our New Year's was quite uneventful which was actually really nice. We had had a crazy couple of weeks so it was nice to just chill. Matt had to work that night until 11 - so I got some quiet time to relax!

Here are the kids during their first banging pots and pans experience at about 6:45 p.m. Haha Liv kept trying to ask why they were doing this and I kept trying to tell her it's supposed to be fun! After this they were in bed within the next 15 minutes - HAPPY NEW YEAR, KIDS!

Here I am in all my glory at midnight - Nibs in one hand and sparkling cider in ther other, celebrating 2012 and the 300 bones I just won! My first candy in 6 months! I tried some M&M's and chocolate kisses - but nothing was really satisfying. The next day I tried an oreo shake - my all time fave - and I got through about 3 bites and almost barfed. Needless to say - I'm back off of candy and baked goods. I'm allowing myself to have some on birthdays - but who knows if I'll even want them. Matt and I finished out the night with some Psych and Uno - it was perfect! Matt and I have determined that 2012 is going to be our year - 2011 was a bit of a bust but we have high hopes this year :)

No comments: