Monday, June 6, 2011

Splish Splash

Today it was FINALLY warm enough to get the water works going for the kids to play in. Our community has a pool but I'm not taking that on with just me and 3 kids. Plus Adam is dangerously in love with water - there is no fear of drowning! Anyway - Matt and I got this little splashy hose thing for the kids on our row to play with. It looked really flimsy - but it turned out to be perfect for the little kiddlies!

Adam gets out of control excited when he sees water - but this is the result of actually coming into contact with it...

Jake was so happy. I love his face in this one.

Here are most of the kids in this pic. These guys love playing with each other everyday.

Since he wouldn't run through the water - he chose to kick back in his chair/hammock.

I didn't get many pics of Liv because she was LOVING the water (and being put in numerous time outs for whining) but here she is with her swimsuit and glasses. She's already tan after one day of being outside - so jealous of her olive skin that she got from Matt!

The Adam-Lizzy Love Affair

(I know some of the pics are blurry - but I love them!)

So the other day, Adam was chasing Lizzy down the walkway and he finally caught up to her, started hugging her, and then they both started kissing each other with open mouths. It was HILARIOUS! We were all laughing SO HARD! So Adam has had his first make-out at 15 months. I don't know how I feel about it :)

No comments: