Monday, June 6, 2011

May Recap

I've been very blogligent lately, so here's the rest of May in pics...

Liv was invited to her friend's Fancy Nancy themed party. I loved making her fancy and Liv was so excited! It was the cutest little tea party I've ever seen for 3 and 4 year olds :) Livy loved having her make up and nails done.

Adam found Matt's stash of cinnabears and ate almost an entire package upstairs and then came downstairs to show us what he had been up to.

I've had to take the kids to the gym lately and so I've been bribing them with these teeny ice cream cones to get them to go to the daycare. Adam was SO excited - the first time we got them he ate his entire cone before we got home - and we were like a minute away. It was hilarious!!

We had an improptu (ghetto) tea party when Livy went across the way and invited her favorite little friends over. It was hilarious.

The rest of May and beginning of June has been CHILLY, but the kids still love being outside. Adam's a little ladies' man around here. His two favorite loves are Rachel and Lizzy. This is Rachel. They love each other... and cheese.

Here's Liv with Maliya. She thought it was so funny that I said, "Say cheese!" while she was eating cheese.

The last of May was spent in CO at my parents. I still need to get the pics from my mom documenting Livy and Adam's first smores experience :)

No comments: