Monday, June 6, 2011

Lazy HOT Sunday

Yesterday, Matt had to work and I was a single mom at church with two crazies. It was intense. So the rest of the day we just relaxed once Matt got home. We decided to go on a walk and the kids got so excited.
Yes, this was his getup. He loves these boots. And I didn't feel like going and finding his pants. I love his legs.This was a big reason we got out of the house. Livy has been a little nut the past couple of days! She also insisted on wearing this outfit in the dead heat. I tried to warn her.

Matt was mad that I made him leave during the 9th inning of the Rockies-Giants game. I was surprised he actually did it! They won - so everyone's happy in the Wiseman household.

As long as he is throwing rocks or eating dirt - he's a happy boy.

Cheeks turning red from the heat.

I've reached my limit!

She went inside to get into something less hot and came out in this.

No comments: