Monday, June 14, 2010

He can roll!!!

This little thumb sucker can roll! How cute is this picture, by the way? Anywho, he's rolling over about a couple weeks after Livy was when she started. And we thought he'd be our chill kid... Anyway, here's the proof:


And how much do you love those chunky legs!?!? I can't get enough of them!!!

*Note about the movie: I was gone when Matt found out he could roll and so when I got home, Matt started showing me the video and I was like - if he rolls over on this I'm going to be very upset! And Matt goes, "Oh well then I better turn this off..." haha I was so mad! Hello! This is why I stay at home with my kids - and of course they pull this stuff during the 20 minutes that I'm gone during the day! Little buggers. I'm not bitter...

1 comment:

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Hey Alexis, what is amazing to me is how much Adam looks like a little adult (in his face). He is so handsome. Also, I read your prevous post about couponing, and I am DYING to know how you got the deal on the luvs. I have tried couponing, but I can't seem to figure out how to do diapers. Please, please will you email me a few pointers on diapers? marilee.f@hotmail.com