Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!! Wooooo!

This is one of the two days a year that I get to blog. Get Excited. Alexis has hit the big 23. Look how happy she is.


I even caught a sweet video of her blowing out the candles.




I got to do the annual wake up early and decorate the house thing. I got up at five and I guess the result was not that awesome.


A few hanging streamers, a few streamers going across the room (as you can see, not even Alexis could walk under them without ducking), a happy birthday banner, and 40 tiny balloons that I blew up (I didn't realize how tiny they were when I bought them). The main point is that I tried and that the decorations are BYU colors.

The point is that I have an awesome wife, who is an amazing mother, a fantastic cook, a wiz on the iPhone games (she always beats my scores), and my best friend. She isn't bad to look at either.

Happy Birthday! I Love you!

1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

I'm pretty much a lame friend... and I never get on facebook for it to remind me. I hope you had a great birthday!