Sunday, February 7, 2010

37 Weeks and still going strong

(FYI - I wrote this post a couple weeks ago - I just never got around to finishing it)

Here I am in all my glory at 37 weeks. I figure, he's full term now - so he should come! We'll see what happens at my next appointment. I really really REALLY hope he comes on his own soon because if he gets much bigger, I'm sure my chances of a VBAC will become much more slim. I've been trying to practice positive thinking to get him here. I even marked on Feb. 12th on my calendar that I'm going into labor that day. I think it'll work!!! haha

I've been so sluggish lately with no motivation to do ANYTHING. I'm also super scatter brained. I can't remember anything, ever. I can't wait to get over this phase. I do want to write down some things about this pregnancy so I don't forget. First of all - foods that ALWAYS sound like they'll hit the spot no matter what time of day it is: fries, pizza, graham crackers, and milk. I've never liked straight milk before, but I love it with this kid! I don't really like sweets. I'm also at about the exact same weight that I was with Livy when I was near the end, which is weird because I started off at a completely different weight. This little guy is also still trying to make his way to my right side - which is more painful than anything I've ever felt before! I can already tell his sleeping pattern. He completely wakes up and is crazy starting 10 PM. And then I don't really feel him moving too much until after 10 AMish.

This week brought a couple interesting firsts:

1. Matt and I had to get poop out of the carpet. (Trick = Hydrogen Peroxide) Livy thought she could change her own diaper during naptime. We're actually surprised we've gone this long without ever having to deal with this.

2. Livy started slamming her bedroom door in my face (yes, she's not even two yet...).

3. Matt and I actually had a date this week. This isn't a first ever, but it is a first in a LONG time. We enjoyed a little CPK followed by grocery shopping at WinCo. It's so weird to be without Liv. What did we even do before her??

Now onto Livyness...

She's been using Adam as a pillow.

This face is so classic! It's like - yeah I did it - so what?? Here I thought she was playing in her room... WRONG! I should know better by now.

So innocent looking while she sleeps...

*This kid is so freaking hilarious. Yes, she has become quite spicy, but I love it. She's incredibly strong willed and independent, but I wouldn't have her any other way.
*She also learned how to break dance lately. It's the funniest thing. We think she learned it from Chicken Little.
*She knows when she's being silly and loves to entertain us.
*She also hates when I play the piano. It's the weirdest thing. Even if she's completely content watching a movie, if I start playing she'll come up and yell "No pay Mommy! No pay!"
*She loves to lead the music in church.
*Her regular talking voice is INCREDIBLY LOUD. She's our loud talker, I don't know where she gets it from... (Uh, that would be my dad who may or may not have passed it onto me as well.)
*She loves these little $1 stamps I bought and will do ANYTHING to get a stamp on her hand.
*When we're watching a movie, she has to make sure I'm paying full attention to the T.V.
*She is obsessed with wearing Nemo swim diapers.
*She loves to say "Oh cute!"
*She is still missing all of her middle teeth between her front ones and molars. And I'm pretty sure she's suppose to have all of those by 2...
*Her fake frown face is HI-larious
*She does an awesome booty shake that Matt taught her, of course.

No comments: