Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Livy attended her first ever V-day party at our church. It was so cute. They decorated bags, handed out valentines, ate lunch, and decorated cookies. Liv loved it! And she scored some serious yummy valentines - which benefited me! Being a parent has its serious rewards come V-day and Halloween!Also, here's our little V-day decorations. This is as good as it gets when you're in your last month of pregnancy...

And Matt came home and surprised Livy and me with some awesome presents. Liv got this cute bear and I got the movie Pagemaster! Childhood favorite! Best Valentine's present EVER!!! Also, I've started documenting this every year - so here's the list of sweet songs on our annual Valentine's CD that Matt makes me every year entitled "Lovers of Loving Love v.5"

1. Owl City - Fireflies
2. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
3. Nine Black Alps - Pocket Full of Stars
4. Kris Allen - Falling Slowly
5. David Archuleta - Think of Me
6. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me (Matt's favorite - no joke)
7. Glee - Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl
8. Kris Allen - Aint No Sunshine
9. Drewbee - CA Roseville Mission Song (Inside Joke for us)
10. Brad Paisley - Then
11. Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You
12. Glee - Defying Gravity
13. Carrie Underwood - I Told You So
14. Dispatch - Walk With You
15. Linkin Park - In the End (my fav. that Matt grudgingly put on here)
16. Taylor Swift - Love Story (Matt loves her)
17. Glee - Don't Stop Believin'
18. Ben Harper - Waiting on an Angel
19. Carrie Underwood - All American Girl
20. Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya
21. Five for Fighting - All I know

Best Volume Yet! Thanks, babe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe the time has come and gone for you to post your annual Valentine's CD! Unbelievable how time goes by so quickly.!.