So before the little one got ridiculously sick, we took her to the park and she found out that she LOVES the slide. She started scooting herself down the slide and going down all by herself. So the next day we take her to the park again because I wanted to get a video of this love. So we set her up on the slide - she get's SUPER excited and starts to go down and here's what we caught on video...
It was so sad!!! She got caught on her cute little Pumas. She was fine, just scared. And now she refuses to go down the slide unless one of us is holding her hand. So sad. Hopefully, the next time we take her, she will have forgotten the whole thing ever happened. It's kind of hilarious that we got this on video, though.
Cute little bugger:

1 comment:
I thought this was hilarious. Kind of sad, but she still looked happy the whole way down!! I was cracking up...way to catch it on video.
Post a Comment