She also has been saying "Woah" all the time, lately. It's really cute. Yet another thing I wanted to catch on camera, and then right after she rolled her eyes on camera - she said woah! YES! I couldn't be happier with this kid. So here it is. Livy's eye roll.
(Note: The "Stop It" is being said to Matt who would not stop clicking his tongue!)
Livy anticipating the flash...
This kid has a love of Oreos that, I'm proud to say, she got from me. It's unfortunate that she was wearing a cute dress this day...
1 comment:
Hey Alexis! I'm glad you guys got all settled in. We miss you guys, Hinckley pointed to Alivia and said "friend!" when he saw the picture of her sleeping on the couch. Hope she feels better soon! Love the new haircut Matt. I keep telling Jeff that's what he needs to do. I think he's afraid it won't come back.
Post a Comment