At the risk of sounding like those nerds that post love notes on each others walls on facebook (no offensive everyone, just not my style), I just want to say how awesome my wife is. I could not ask for a more supportive, Gilmore Girls loving, frosting eating 22 year-old wife. You are an amazing mother and wife and Alivia and I are so lucky to have you. We love you! Happy Birthday!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Alexis!!!!
First of all, check out these sweet decorations I got from target. I bought them on Tuesday and left them in the car all week. Last night before we went to bed I realized that I was not going to want to go out to the car at like 4 a.m. to get them so I made up some story about needing to get my jacket out of the car. Luckily Alexis is gullible; my jacket wasn't even in the car. I set my alarm for 3:45 and went to bed.
Looks like a real party doesn't it? Incidentally I didn't cover the picture of Jesus on purpose, that is just a product of decorating while half asleep.
Livy was in heaven when she woke up. BALLOONS EVERYWHERE!!!!
At the risk of sounding like those nerds that post love notes on each others walls on facebook (no offensive everyone, just not my style), I just want to say how awesome my wife is. I could not ask for a more supportive, Gilmore Girls loving, frosting eating 22 year-old wife. You are an amazing mother and wife and Alivia and I are so lucky to have you. We love you! Happy Birthday!
At the risk of sounding like those nerds that post love notes on each others walls on facebook (no offensive everyone, just not my style), I just want to say how awesome my wife is. I could not ask for a more supportive, Gilmore Girls loving, frosting eating 22 year-old wife. You are an amazing mother and wife and Alivia and I are so lucky to have you. We love you! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Alexis!
How cute! We love you guys and Happy Birthday Alexis...wish we could party it up with y'all but just pretend we're there!
Post a Comment