We're doing it! We're taking the Wiseman show on the road and heading to California!!! We'll be out of this blasted weather by the middle of February. I'm a little nervous but really excited. Matt's super happy to be moving back. We're sad to leave the awesome friends we have here, but we're ready for a new adventure. Luckily, we'll be moving close to family. Livy will get to live near her little cousins! Yay!
Here are some pics from lately...

Here's one of Livy's best little friends, Kaylee. I feel like this picture perfectly describes their playtime. Needless to say, Livy's learned how to survive the streets from Kaylee. TRUST NO ONE AND TAKE ALL THE TOYS YOU CAN! Haha Also, one time, Kaylee saw Livers crawling and assumed it was some sort of amusement ride and so she tried to hop on her back. It was hilarious! I wish I would've gotten a picture.

The tongue obsession is nowhere near dying down!

Livy's new favorite area. Of course she doesn't choose the corner with all of her toys...

Another favorite play area which happens to be under our kitchen chairs.

Gripping on for dear life!

My new favorite: Whenever she doesn't like something or she's done eating, she pushes it out with her tongue immediately! AHHHHH!

What a cute little bugger!

And here's the reason people can't hear me on my cell phone. Lately, I've had to communicate to Matt by pushing one button to say yes and two buttons to say no. And then to say I love you I just keep hitting buttons over and over. It's pretty funny.

Here's Livers wanting to be back in the womb, apparently. We put her to bed one night and I went and checked on here and this was the position she was in. So cute.
5 comments:
How sad! Not that I ever see you guys, but sad that you're leaving! Did Matt get into Dental school? Or did he completely ditch that idea? Why for are you moving away? Just sick of Utah? Whatever will the Journey do without you Matt? So, I got a sweet camera for Christmas too, Nikon D60 and I know what you mean about taking pictures. Keizya's getting real sick of me. Alivia has the freaking most amazing eyes! You're gonna have lots of boys to keep track of!
aww! congrats on your move! That's a big one!
Those are cute pictures of Alivia! She's getting cuter and cuter! Do you know what you three will be doing in Cali yet? Keep us posted!
PS: Getting out of the snow is worth the move!
oh i wish i could say we're not far behind. i don't know if i'll ever get christopher out of colorado. i hate the cold and i hate the snow, so i've brought up california, i think it a good mix and close to here...ha, we'll see. well good luck with the move!!
What??? California! ...Is it a job that is moving you there? That is exciting for your Family, but sad for Alexis's parents to be further away. Good Luck! Keep us updated! :)
I LOVE Livy's face in that picture with Kaylee. She's like "who the H is this girl with MY toys." hahaha Love it!
Post a Comment