Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun in Mississippi

Get ready for the longest post ever... So the Wisemans have been freaking all over the country this past week. First, we went to Mississippi to see Matt's best friend, Jefferson, graduate from fighter pilot training in the Air Force. Woo! Spending time with his family was awesome. They were amazing hosts.

Getting there, however, was not so cool. We had to leave on Thursday morning from our house at like 4:45. Then we went from Salt Lake to Atlanta, had a three hour layover and then finally got to Mississippi. This plane ride was a GAZILLION times better than going to Hawaii when she was 2 months. I was pleasantly surprised.

Now, the window can actually keep this kid entertained. Yes!

Excuse me, what did I do to deserve this look??? Just went through 11 hours of labor for you, no biggie.

Also, the Delta worker saw that we had Livers and changed our seats so that we had an entire row. It was awesome!

Waiting to get on the plane after our three hour layover. Let us on!!!

Here are some of Livy's newest best friends:

This is Leah. It was so funny to watch her play with Livy. She was constantly telling Livy no. It was hilarious.

Here's Hinckley, Livy's arranged husband. They had a lot of fun together.

And here's what they did for fun:

MUST WATCH NEMO.

These two look like they've never seen Nemo before when in reality they have both seen it about a hundred times.

Livy's new favorite toy ever. Hinckley pushed her around everywhere. It was super cute.

Here's what happened on graduation day:

Here's the Jefferson Page crew at the graduation. We filled an entire row perfectly.


Eagle! (Scrubs reference) Anywho, Jeff was quite the award winner! Congrats! Which meant he got to get up and do the awkward pose for pictures thing MANY TIMES! Hooray for awkwardness!

Livy is proud to be an American! Coincidentally, that is Jeff's favorite song.

Picking up the tiniest spec she can find on the floor. This is my new favorite thing...

When you're the best of friends...

Are these looks for real!?! Oh man, I can see the future when I see these faces. I'm screwed.

After the graduation, we went to check out some cool planes. Matt and Livy actually went inside some of them.

I just like how much Matt is enjoying Jeff's story.

Here I am ROCKING at the flight simulator! I totally beat Matt at landing. It doesn't matter that he wasn't able to attempt landing, I would've beat him anyway.

Then we went to a banquet that night. Here's the handsome couple there. Courtney's siblings were nice enough to watch Livy while we went. It was tons of fun, especially once they let us eat! Woo!

Also, we were known as the Wismans at the banquet...

...we were pretty upset about it.

Here we are on the way home. It was my first time stepping onto a plane like this! I was excited. Of course it wasn't just a straight shot to Salt Lake again. First we went to Cincinatti (way stupid) and then from there to Salt Lake. We had so much fun in Mississippi! We were so happy to have been able to go and spend time with friends. Thanks guys for everything!

Here's a random pic we took of Livy. So freakin cute.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my! Her face on the plane is to die for! Looks like it was a fun trip!