...which is coincidentally the same day my hulk bubble/stamp/light pen died... a sad day. She downed a ton of ink and so Matt called poison control just to make sure everything was okay.
This part of the pen is the awesome hulk stamp which shall never be pressed again. Goodbye, favorite pen ever. Matt worked so hard to win it for me.
Yeah, see all of that ink on her shirt!? I GOT IT OUT! It was one of my proudest mommy moments. I feel like you're a real mom when you can get ridiculous stains out of shirts. Thank you hairspray!
Here she is discovering her new black/blueish body. It almost looked like bruises. I was worried her baby sitters were going to think we beat the poor kid.
Her little fingers were completely black.
Her gums even turned black! Poor Livers.
3 comments:
That's crazy! Sorry about your pen. :(
Congrats on the move! That's exciting! Good thing we hung out a ton this past year! Haha.
I'll miss that green pen of wonder. I still have your birthday stamped in my planner with the Hulk!
Poor girl, I am glad that she is ok! And poor you... I guess Alivia just didn't understand :)
Post a Comment