So now we're in CA checking out apartments and Matt's going to job interviews and whatnot. Next week I'll be in Denver and then the week after that we'll be packing up all of our crap and making the final move. AHHHHH!!! We're stoked, though. We're just not too stoked about an 8 hour drive and then another 10 hour drive with Livy... Bleh!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Where in the world are the Wisemans!?!
Okay so we got home Monday night around 11 from Mississippi. Then we took off to Sacramento on Tuesday morning. What!?!? I know, I still can't believe we did it. But we made it! All thanks to this...
A forward facing car seat! I know she's suppose to be one, but she weighs 20 pounds and we were not about to make the 10 hour drive twice without this! It was awesome. She loved it.
So now we're in CA checking out apartments and Matt's going to job interviews and whatnot. Next week I'll be in Denver and then the week after that we'll be packing up all of our crap and making the final move. AHHHHH!!! We're stoked, though. We're just not too stoked about an 8 hour drive and then another 10 hour drive with Livy... Bleh!
So now we're in CA checking out apartments and Matt's going to job interviews and whatnot. Next week I'll be in Denver and then the week after that we'll be packing up all of our crap and making the final move. AHHHHH!!! We're stoked, though. We're just not too stoked about an 8 hour drive and then another 10 hour drive with Livy... Bleh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's a whole new world with those forward facing seats! Also Berlin LOVES Nemo so I totally recognize that audio scene in the beginning of that movie...so funny!
Also good luck with the move I love the new house feeling but NOT the packing.
I looove forward facing car seats! We actually have the same one and it's wonderful. Jon & Kate plus 8 also have it for their 6 little kids, so we must be pretty cool.
Hey is Matt's birthday in Jan or Feb...grandma emailed me asking who Matt was on the birthday calendar and I have no idea who it is...Let me know if it's "your" Matt:)
Wow!! Yall are all over the place! Looks like you're in for a bunch of excitement though!
Oh hello. Here is the link to my blog:
likeaclearbluesky.blogspot.com
PS Russel somehow got us free HBO for 3 months so we are very much enjoying the newest season of Flight of the Conchords, it's amazing!
Post a Comment