Alexis likes to start out with the stories and then get to the pictures. I like to mix it up and put the latest news at the end of the post. I figure that way the hardcore bloggers are rewarded for their perseverance.
The good news is that Alivia is no longer constipated. The bad news is her butt is now raw from all of the trauma this weekend. Good times. The poor kid tenses up anytime we get near her bum. In other news, I put in my two weeks at work and will be heading out to California two weeks from this Tuesday. Alexis and I haven't been sleeping well lately, apparenty we are both subconsciously pretty stressed about the upcoming move. I can't wait to get back to California, I am just not too excited about the process of getting there.
2 comments:
So, when are you planning to pack? I'm kind of a dork, but I like to pack :) Let me know! I'd love to help in the evenings or weekend if I can!
do not leave :(
Post a Comment