I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Lightroom to see if I would want it and here's what I've done so far. (FYI - I don't really know how to use the program so I've just been messing around with it.) Any suggestions for a good photo editing program that's fairly easy to figure out???


3 comments:
Jasc Paint Shop Pro -- it's about $100, but can do a lot of cool stuff and is much easier than Photoshop, not to mention cheaper.
That is really cute. Also congrats on moving to CA. What a fun adventure that will be with your family. As for Christmas we will get it all planned out for next year...so fun!
so all the pics i took on facebook (sebastian birthday shoot, christmas, and mommy photography) i edited most of those with picasa, by google just google "picasa" and it will come up, and also "picnik" both are free. picasa is one you use and download on your computer, and picasa is an online one. picasa is completely free and picnik is free unless you want to upgrade to premium then its 25 a year. not bad. well good luck...photoshop rocks also though..ha ha, butits about 600 bucks.
Post a Comment