Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bleh!

That is how I'm feeling. I'm sick of packing and just sick, apparently. I woke up with a stuffy nose, and now my M's sound like B's - bleh! Anywho - here are some pics as of late.


Here's our first official packed box. There's nothing else to report besides the massive amount of packing that has been going on around here. Also, we've been getting our boxes from Famous Footwear! Just a thought in case you're ever going through the crappiness that is moving!


Livy now has hair long enough to put into little ponytails. One morning, I made her sit still long enough for me to put pigtails in her hair. She looks like a little who from whoville.


The cute aftermath of the pigtails.


So we've been trying to get Livers to EAT and it hasn't been going so well. So we started rewarding her every time she opens her mouth willingly, by clapping and saying yay! She's improved, but she still has a long way to go!


I'd love to say she's loving her veggies right now... but any of you that know Livers, knows that that just isn't true! We can pretend, though.


Livy's started to love books lately, it's so cute.


This to me says, "Why, Mommy, why!!!"


Here's all of Livy's toys that she has... oh and a nude little Livy. I was letting her butt dry.


This innocent little face proceeded from her toys to the stairs, pulled down my shoe from the second stair up, and then began to pee on it... WHAT!?! She plotted.


This one's just cute.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those are way cute! It was fun to run into you guys the other day, she is getting so big!

Holly said...

Cute pics! Be careful with that "yay" thing, it's addicting...Hunter is 2 now, and we still say yay and clap at every meal...