26 inches long - 61% (We've finally moved up from the 45%! Ha! Maybe there's hope for height after all - maybe not.)
16 lb. 9 oz. - 64% (She's a chunk and we love it!)
44 cm head circumference - 85% (Huge head! Lots of brains!)
So we went to the doctor and got the shots and it was crazy - she didn't cry! She was mad that we held her down and then when I picked her up, she just looked around like nothing had happened. The nurse was awesome though. She moved at the speed of light with those needles. Livers literally had no idea what had just happened.
However, that night at about 2 a.m., she woke up with a burning fever. Her whole body was burning. The baby Tylenol wasn't helping so Matt gave her a blessing at like 4 in the morning and her fever finally went down. So I guess it's a trade off. Either she screams bloody murder getting the shots and she's fine at night. Or if she does really well - then she gets a horrible fever! Come on!
So here are some pics of the cute little one at 6 months:
Here she is sporting her new Pumas that Grandma and Grandpa B. just got her. They're pretty sweet.
Here's a classic Livy face. This is what she does around strangers for about 20 minutes before she gets use to them. Recently, she's been scared of men, even if she knows them. It's funny. She starts to cry if guys (excluding Matt) pick her up or even look at her. I wish this would continue until after her teenage years!
Here she is leaning forward in her swing unable to relax. No joke - she learned how to pump in it. It's hilarious!
Here's Matt and Livers during their nighttime routine. Matt bathes her and then they come downstairs and read Goodnight Moon. They both love this book. It's a classic according to the Wisemans. I had never heard of it. Anyway, I feed her and then Matt swaddles/ties her up and he puts her to bed.
And here's a random shot of our kitchen, oh and Matt giving up on life. Can you tell there hasn't been much sleep in the life of the Wisemans lately??
In other news, I just got a job at BYU! I've temporarily been hired as the Assistant News Director in the broadcast program from which I recently graduated! It kind of came out of nowhere, but it's giving Matt and me a chance to save a little extra emergency money. It's only part time - four hours a day. Luckily, family and neighbors have really stepped up and have helped us out with Livers! We know some awesome people here and we're really grateful for them!Here's a classic Livy face. This is what she does around strangers for about 20 minutes before she gets use to them. Recently, she's been scared of men, even if she knows them. It's funny. She starts to cry if guys (excluding Matt) pick her up or even look at her. I wish this would continue until after her teenage years!
Here she is leaning forward in her swing unable to relax. No joke - she learned how to pump in it. It's hilarious!
Here's Matt and Livers during their nighttime routine. Matt bathes her and then they come downstairs and read Goodnight Moon. They both love this book. It's a classic according to the Wisemans. I had never heard of it. Anyway, I feed her and then Matt swaddles/ties her up and he puts her to bed.
And here's a random shot of our kitchen, oh and Matt giving up on life. Can you tell there hasn't been much sleep in the life of the Wisemans lately??
9 comments:
Ahh, time goes by so fast! She'll be one before you know it! Alivia and Kaylan's 6 month stats are almost identical!
Congrats on the job! That's awesome! If I lived closer I'd totally help with Alivia :(
thanks for the birthday wishes! and alivia is so cute! i loved those little pumas
That's exciting about your job! I still need to come in and finish my resume tape for my internship(oops...)so hopefully I will see you in there! What time are you there? Have they found a replacement for Erin yet?
Sorry I couldnt help w/ Alivia... She is adorable and gettin so big!!!
oh and i cannot belive that u have never heard of goodnight moon!!! that was one of my favorites!!
So it wasn't a LIE! haha. Congratulations on your new job! I bet that is fun... so is Stacy like the News Director now or she still part time? And Happy 6 month Birthday Alivia!!! She is so cute.. I'm not kidding when is she coming to Texas?
wait, you're the new stacy?!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and dang, i can't believe your gorgeous little baby is that old. she's so adorable. i miss her.
Alexis, I think you're AWESOME. I wish I could work with you in the newsroom, but I'm done with my packages for the semester (eat that, 325ers!). I'm still happy to babysit for you if you ever need. Just find me on Stalkernet or Facebook. I seriously spend most of my days at home, so what's one more cute kid to look after?
-Jenna Foote
WOW she is so big!! I love her "Classic" face what a little cutie. The pj's are adorable don't you just love their little bodies.
Post a Comment