Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My baby has pierced ears!

So Matt and I have been talking about getting Livy's ears pierced for quite some time. He's really wanted to do it for a while and I've kind of been indifferent. Well, after some serious discussion last week - we decided to actually do it. We took her to Icing in the mall and did the deed.

Here's Matt with Livy while they were marking her ears up. Then I had to hold her while they actually did it. I almost started bawling with Livy! It was so sad. She was just upset that we were constraining her, mainly.
Here she is continuing to be uncooperative while we try to get these cute little ears on camera. What a freakin' cutie.
Here are some other recent pics that are purely for your enjoyment...

Big 80s sunglasses on babies are always a big hit.
We finally got this kid a high chair. We picked one with little toys to distract her, but instead it just plays super annoying songs that drive Matt and me nuts! She likes it at least.
Matt loves to play on the floor with Livy - that's where they bond.
And here we are with matching bruises on our right legs. Livy's high chair got the best of her and her stroller got the best of me...

3 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

Oh my goodness! Livy pierced her ears, and didn't even invite me? I am hurt. But how do you feel about a sleepover next weekend, so that I can examine the piercing job? In other words... we miss the Wisemans, and want to crash at your pad.

Anonymous said...

How cruel!!! I would never do that to my baby girl! Love, Dad

Alexis said...

LIAR!!! I was even younger than Livy!!!