Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The first big kaboom!

That's right. It finally happened. Livers rolled off the bed. I've been waiting for this day - knowing that it could happen at any time. I've caught her several times, but today I failed as Supermom. I lucked out big time, though, because there was a huge pillow against the bed where she fell and so it acted like a slide and she kind of rolled down and landed on her stomach. So there wasn't the huge thump I was fearing.

I don't have a picture from today, but here she is on our bed a couple months ago pre-fall. She looks so happy...

1 comment:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

She's a doll, and I'm very impressed with her rolling capabilities. Keizya refuses to roll over still. She sits up all day long. She does however, like to push herself over her feet onto her belly, or just scoot around on her bum. Ok, I just listened to your little bro's speech for President...Holy cow...6th grade? He's gonna be the king of the world in no time.