Sunday, October 26, 2008

Livy just wants to be...

...PART OF YOUR WORLD!!!
So we got this awesome outfit for Livy like a month ago and go figure - it was almost too small for her by Halloween time. Anywho - it's so freakin' cute! Don't you love it!?! The shells are my favorite part! We were at my aunt, Shannon's, house for a family halloween party and she has this pond in the backyard - I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity! Of course, Livy was being zero cooperative with the whole smiling business.
This is as close as we could get to a smile.
Here's the whole fam-damily. Also, notice the guy in the toga. That's my great uncle Chris. Every time he even looked at Alivia, she would start bawling - this happened all night! It was so funny! I felt bad. Matt told him that it wasn't him, and that Livy just hates Greeks...
We also had a ward halloween party that we went to. Matt and I dressed up as PC and Mac from the commercial - hardly anyone got it, but we sure thought we were funny. People just don't watch enough T.V. ...
Here are some other non-halloween cute pics. We've been struggling putting Livers to bed lately. Last night, I had given up and so Matt took her from me and went upstairs. After a little while, I went upstairs and here's what I found. They had both passed out on the bed in Livy's room. So cute.
This is what Livers and I do when we've had enough of being cooped up all day. I take her outside and we sit on the porch and I show her what cars, trees, and leaves are. She's so giggly lately, I love it!

8 comments:

Cristina said...

the shells were my favorite part of her costume too! she's just adorable. and, don't worry, I totally got ya'lls costumes!! they were great! (maybe that means I just watch tv too much)

Kelli said...

Best baby costume ever! I now have multiple little mermaid songs stuck in my head. Haha.

Paige said...

Ha ha love Matt's costume... I much watch way too much TV. He's gotta put on 40+ lbs though.... I'm also partial because PC is my initials

The Pistorius' said...

she is sooooo cute!!! i love the little mermaid costume!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I do miss the Uncle Chris and Aunt Shannon's Halloween party! There was always good food, and fun games! Glad to see Grandma Jordan still has her Clown wig, Halloween wouldn't be the same without it. ...By the way Where's Grandpa Jordan? Alivia looked adorable in her Mermaid costume! :) Happy Halloween!

MeganandClaudy said...

that has to be the cutest little kids halloween outfit I have EVER seen, HANDS DOWN. Love it, when I grow up I want to be a cool mom like you! :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHA I LOVE her costume that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I should be Ariel...I seriously know EVERY word of that movie:)

Kari McCallon said...

I will admit I didn't get the wanting to be apart of my world part until I scrolled down to the next picture and saw her fins.. She is so cute!!! Come trick or treat at my house...