Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!

Finally, on Mother's Day we got to bring home our sweet baby girl! Matt and I were at the hospital that morning talking to the nurses and doctor about her coming home and then when we were finally given the clean bill of health, Matt headed home to get Liv so she could bring her sister home with us.

She was so excited! Poor Liv took it really hard when we didn't come home with the baby when we said we would. It was heartbreaking.

Here she is in her brand new carseat! She's already sporting the awesome Matt glare with the intense eyebrows. All of my kids have mastered this glare from a very early age!

We finally get to go HOME!!!

Here I am with my now GINORMOUS kids! It's amazing how much bigger they seem compared to our teeny little newborn. They were so excited to have me home - it made my day! They also gave me a ton of airheads as a present - it was perfect! I love these little buggers.

No comments: