Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fun with Grandmas!

Here they are in Grandma Heaven
Livy and Adam were in Grandma heaven for most of the month of May! My mom came out right before Embry was born and stayed with them all week while we were in the hospital. She got a nice reminder of what life is like with two insane toddlers. The kids had a blast with her. They wanted to do everything with her and cried for her in the mornings and during time outs. They were both pretty devastated when she left. 

I took these pics one day during Nana's work out - it was so funny:


The day my mom took off - Grandma Sherrie was able to come! The kids were so excited to have another Grandma come and stay with us!

These kids (including Matt and I) were spoiled rotten by Grandma! How cute are these chairs!?! I love that they put their "babies" in the extra seats and that Adam's baby is a giraffe... haha

I may have been more excited that Grandma was making cookies with the kids than they were. This cookie dough is pretty bomb.

While Sherrie was here we got to experience one of Matt's softball games. Cousin Dylan was even able to join us! I love how Adam is right about to sneeze in this picture.

So cute! Minus Adam's crazy new smile face :)

No comments: