(Should have been posted 7/14...)
Here are some funny ones from lately:
We were telling Livy she had to go to sleep and in defiance she said:
"I don't want to go to sleep. If anyone says sleep again I'm not going to sleep EVER!"
Livy: "I need to barf. I need to barf!"
Brinley: "Do you really need to barf?"
Livy: "No I'm just saying that."
***
Brinley: "Do you really need to barf?"
Livy: "No I'm just saying that."
***
Today she was telling me what she wants when she turns 13:
"Mom when I'm 13, I'm going to get money so I can go, by myself, and buy lots of ice cream!" As she was saying this I started smiling and she stopped and was like - "What is so funny!" haha I was laughing so hard. And apparently she told Matt yesterday that she wants a wallet when she turns 14 to put her money in - haha
***
At our friends, Livy was talking to our friend's sister and she said, "My dad kills animals." And then when she was asked what he kills she said "Umm I think like deer and cats." HAHA
***
On the phone with Drewbee "My daddy's at work because we need money." haha Or she'll tell people we need money so Daddy can go buy yogurt.
***
Mom I have gum poops! (Goose bumps)
I want aligator!!! (Gatorade)
I want a face pop! (Pop tart)
What are those tomatoes? (She meant kick boards - if she doesn't know what something is, she calls it a tomato.)
I want aligator!!! (Gatorade)
I want a face pop! (Pop tart)
What are those tomatoes? (She meant kick boards - if she doesn't know what something is, she calls it a tomato.)
1 comment:
She looks like a teen in that top photo.
Post a Comment