
We had our first day of school yesterday and it was AWESOME! Livy and Jake love their school teacher and Livy was so excited to go to school ALL BY HERSELF - no surprise there :) Matt asked me if I was going to cry yesterday and I said - oh crap - should I be crying?? haha I was just excited for her. Liv and Jake will both be going every Tuesday and Thursday now so I'll have some alone time with the craziest little one! I'm really excited. Yesterday, he kept just walking around trying to figure out what he's supposed to do without two crazy examples leading him around. It was sad and funny. I love that little guy.


Liv was feelin the goofy vibe. She kept wanting to do hilarious little poses. Also, there is a picture of her collage that tells about herself for her teacher to keep. I'm already doing my child's homework assignments. But it looked awesome! haha

Best little friends

It's so hard to get this kid to smile. I finally got this one. Also, sharp shoes, bud :)
1 comment:
All 3 kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment