HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Time for the semi-annual post about Alexis. Two times in the past two weeks Alexis has been gone pretty much the entire day, leaving me at home with our kids and my nephew. Nothing like walking a day in her shoes to make me appreciate what she goes through. I love my kids and all, but it takes a certain kind of love to not want to strangle those little monkeys after a long day. The point is that I am very blessed to have such a great wife. Alexis is always the driving force behind anything that gets done in out household; whether it be reading the scriptures, FHE, decorating the house... I could go on but the point is that she is the one that makes these things happen. I could not ask for a better wife and mother to my children.
I love this picture of Alexis enjoying her Mother's Day present as Adam looks on. I got her a longboard and Adam freaking loves it. That kid has no fear.
I love you Babe! Thanks for everything that you do for me and our little family. You have given me two awesome kids so far and I can't wait to meet the rest of them.
1 comment:
agreed! Not the waiting for her to give me more children (although i would steal livy and adam in a heartbeat), but we think she is pretty awesome! also alexis: you are melting away and adam could not look any cuter behind you in that picture! happy mother's day to a momma that makes me want to be better!
now i'm going to give marc a hard time for not making a blog post for me. hahahaha.
Post a Comment