Each year I look forward to an awesome CD from Matt on Valentine's Day. Matt puts a lot of thought into CDs he makes for me. When we were first flirting (not dating since Matt wouldn't admit he was dating an 18 year old) I asked him to burn this song he had on a CD for me. Instead of just giving me that one song, he spent hours one night putting together a CD of some sweet songs. He then nonchalantly handed me the CD one night like it was nothing. Denial. Anyhoo, he's continued this tradition for 5 years now and the playlists keep getting better and better. Thanks, babe!
1. Hello (Glee Cast Version feat. Jonathan Groff)
I LOVE this song! I don't watch Glee anymore because it makes me feel weird, but I am still obsessed with this song from last season.
2. What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera
Classic 13-year-old Alexis - I still love you, Christina, even though you butchered the National Anthem - so dumb.
3. My Front Porch Looking In by Lonestar
Matt tries to act cool but he's such a softy when he hears a sweet country song about family
4. Baby I love Your Way by Bob Marley and the Wailers
5. If You're Into It - Flight of the Conchords
Google the video if you haven't seen this song on their show - HILARIOUS
6. Hanging By a Moment by Lifehouse
7. I Just Wanna Be With You by N Sync
8. Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
9. I'll Make Love to You by Boys II Men
10. Love You Out Loud by Rascal Flatts
11. You're Still the One by Shania Twain
12. I See the Light - Tangled
There's nothing better than Chuck with a good singing voice. He became pretty hot after I heard him sing in Tangled :)
13. I'll Never Break Your Heart by Backstreet Boys
14. The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble
15. Everything I do, I do it for You by Bryan Adams
16. All my life by KC and Jo Jo
17. More than Words by Xtreme
18. Endless Love by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross
19. Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis
20. Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship
1 comment:
Those are fantastic songs! What a fun tradition.
Post a Comment