Valentine's day was fun this year! We began by preparing for it the day before and making heart shaped doughnuts. My sister-in-law, Megan, and I didn't really know what we were getting ourselves into, but according to Matt - they turned out DELICIOUS! I was unable to taste them because after all of the preparation and grease burns, I just wasn't in the mood...
Then comes Valentine's Day:
Then it was actually warm enough to go to the park. Well it was 50 degrees - which is significantly higher than it has been - so we were all about getting out of the house!!!
Story of Adam's life. Looking on at what his sister is doing, wishing he could keep up with her. Poor guy.Awesome faces:



Love this face! I swear he was having fun on the swing!
Obviously I was only able to get some good pics from the boy since Jake and Livy took off the second we got to the park!

Sweet valentines outfit.
Cute little Jake. Livy's favorite cousin and BFF.
My favorite pic from the park. I love how you can see the leaves he was playing with in his eye.
After the park we went to Macey's to get some stuff to make cookies. Unfortuantely, our trip then turned into an attempted robbery on Jake's part. When we got out to the car I realized that he had stolen a little dog toy. So we went to return it and the manager not only let him keep it but then gave all of the kids balloons! I don't think he quite understood that I was trying to teach these 2-year-olds a lesson! So I took the dog away and before we got the balloons I explained that this wasn't a reward for stealing and we have to pay for stuff at the store with money - hilarious!
Anywhoo, we finished the day by making valentines and cookies for our friends and family. Besides getting the nasty flu - it was a fun day with the kids!



Love this face! I swear he was having fun on the swing!
Obviously I was only able to get some good pics from the boy since Jake and Livy took off the second we got to the park!
Sweet valentines outfit.
Cute little Jake. Livy's favorite cousin and BFF.
My favorite pic from the park. I love how you can see the leaves he was playing with in his eye.Anywhoo, we finished the day by making valentines and cookies for our friends and family. Besides getting the nasty flu - it was a fun day with the kids!
2 comments:
Kindly make donuts with me when I visit.
Wow, you're quite the trooper, taking those kids out to the park even though you felt like crap. Props to you! We enjoy that big wooden park, too! And I love Livy's reaction to the hearts all over. So random!
Post a Comment