Saturday, February 26, 2011

Livy Louly "Bust" Photo Shoot

Yesterday, Drew and Megan could sense I needed a little break from my passionate, determined and independent 2 year old - so they took her to Tangled. (Yes, this was her 4th time seeing it :)) Anyhoo, next to the theater, Megan spotted this sweet bus and immediately wanted to take some pics by it, so she had a little Livy photo shoot. Livy kept saying she was so excited for her "bust" pictures :) Megan's pics turned out AWESOME. She learned quickly that 2 year olds aren't that easy to photograph - but she got a ton of cute ones! Every picture shows a different part of her personality. She looks so old in some of them. It makes me sad. But she's so dang cute! Here are all of my faves!

FAVORITE

Classic Livy Face

So grown up!

Mad face

Boss face. I believe she was yelling at Drew right here.

In this one, Megan's mom edited out Drew's car and it turned out SO CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Shara said...

Where is this? I want to take the girls here!! Also let's hang out again soon!

Joy said...

These are amazing! What a little model. I especially like her "boss face" one!