Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHY?!?!?!?!?!

How can a two-year-old make you hate one tiny little word SO much!?!?


Yes, Livy has hit the "Why?" stage - and I might dislike this stage the most! Our little chatty kathy has discovered that she can keep a conversation going even longer if she just ends everything with this one-syllable word. Everyone is suffering. Poor Megan has been asked why she goes to school every day and Drew is asked why he goes to work several times a day. Matt and I now have to give reasons for every tiny thing we doing. You're killing us, Liv!!!

But we still love you :)

And we even love your mad face.

3 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

cos has also hit this stage. the only thing that gets her to stop is if i ask her a question as the answer. "Mom why are you wearing that?"
"Cos, why do you think I'm wearing this?"
It sounds lame but it totally keeps me sane and stops the why, why, why

The Wigginton Family said...

um...could a grumpy face look any cuter? I think not.

Joy said...

HA! Did Matt or Amy teach her that frowny face? It looks like it's from the Wiseman side of the family. :) "Why" is definitely annoying. I also find the constant "Mom" word annoying. My kids preface every single thing they say with "Mom", even if they just told me something! For some reason it drives me crazy. But when they're teens we'll probably miss when they used to talk to us all the time!