Today was quite an eventful day. We went to this sweet Aquarium thing in Denver with my mom and it was SO COOL! I guess I've been there before, but I seriously didn't remember any of it. Livy was LOVING it! We even watched Finding Nemo on the way there to get pumped and it totally worked.

So excited to see huge fish! If only she knew how many times Nana would ask her to turn around and smile in front of a tank... haha

Even the tiger cooperated and smiled! Also, random that they had tigers, right?

I thought these were sharks at first but apparently they are the most ginormous catfish ever.
Cool little otters

Come back turtle!

You might need to make it bigger, but Adam's face is hilarious in there.

Our favorite part was the mermaid show. It was awesome!

Livy thought they were so cool.
Here's a video of their sweet maneuvers.
And here's a video of what happens when you take toddlers to cool places during their nap time. It's hilarious. There's a little bit of everything: a toddler out of control, a mom at her wits' end, and a mom-grandma disagreement on how to discipline a child. Also, a camera spinning out of control...

Livy got to meet them afterwards. Seriously, how freaking cute is that? On the way up she quickly asked me if they were nice. I reassured her and she was totally fine.

Oh my goodness, this was the funniest thing ever. I put Adam on her lap and he was totally fine and then he saw that I wasn't holding him and he did this weird thing where he made his whole body limp and became too heavy to hold - it was the funniest fear mechanism I've ever seen in a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment