So I've felt like I've been in a rut lately dealing with depressing weather and separation anxiety from our last home, but I've decided to pull myself out of it because this is the coolest time of the year and my little family deserves better from me.
We started the season off the wrong way by losing to Utah... Not okay. Uncle Drewbee and Aunt/Traitor Megan came over for some football fun. SO CLOSE BYU! But whatev. We think Adam might be a traitor as well - he crawled to the red snowman instead of the blue one. It's okay, I've got 18 years to brainwash him.

So then we decided to wipe our slates clean and start the season off on the right foot by going to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. It's just so cool! Livy thought it was awesome. She really got to enjoy it this year. And she'll probably get to enjoy it a couple more times because I freaking love it!
So then we decided to wipe our slates clean and start the season off on the right foot by going to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. It's just so cool! Livy thought it was awesome. She really got to enjoy it this year. And she'll probably get to enjoy it a couple more times because I freaking love it!


Then we got to go enjoy my aunt, Wendy's, ward Christmas party where this interesting old lady told this really interesting Christmas story. Livy was so excited to go up on the stage with the kids.
Then Aunt Amy came to town for what felt like 5 seconds, but we were excited to see and spend time with her!
And then Adam had his first candy cane... HEAVEN. That's all I'm going to say.
He has an uncanny ability to suck things into extinction. It's so funny. He can finish a lollipop in like 5 seconds. No joke.
He was so gross at the end. He was even able to leave a hand print on my leg!We also have our fresh tree up and decorated AND we have lights on our little home outside (blue and white, of course). So exciting! The Christmas tree just makes our home feel cozy - I love it! I'll have to post pics later.


No comments:
Post a Comment