Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"This is the best movie EVER!"

That's what Livy said while we watched this, but it's totally true. This is my favorite Disney movie EVER! Liv and Matt went on a daddy/daughter date a couple days ago and saw this and Matt knew I'd love it. Then we realized we could go see it for free so we went yesterday to a matinee with both kids. Adam slept the whole time and Livy gave it her usual 45 minutes and then played musical chairs.

But anyhoo - best movie ever! I'm pretty sure I am the only person on earth who started crying 5 minutes into it. I guess I'm super hormonal, but it's a movie all about my biggest fear - having my kid kidnapped and raised by a mean lady - haha it's true. I'm terrified of this very thing. So I was crying through the whole thing HA! But I really did love it- great music, humor, and actors!

Livy kept saying hilarious things while watching it:

When the mean mom told Rapunzel that she would never get out EVER - Livy screamed EVER! and everyone started laughing.

"This movie is awesome!"

"This is so funny!"

1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

Matt and I went with a few of our nieces and nephews. We loved it. It was a great movie! My almost two year old nephew yelled out something in the middle of it and everyone around us started cracking up. Kids are hilarious.