Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we spent Thanksgiving at Matt's brother's place. Well, Matt spent the morning working (LAME) and then we got to head over and enjoy some family and food. Side note: the kids and I had a very lazy morning until I realized at 11 that I was making two batches of rolls, pumpkin pie cake, mashed potatoes AND candy turkeys. So I start hurrying to get things done and wound up going to the store 3 different times. Seriously, what in the world was I thinking??? It was hilarious, of course. People at Macey's were loving my returns and discombobulated state of mind. (Sweet word choice, right?)

It was this little guy's first Thanksgiving! I'm pretty sure this will be his favorite holiday. He is, after all, most passionate about food!

Sibling Love

Livy and cousin Jake. These two have a very hot/cold relationship.

They love each other.

They hate each other. This chair created constant fighting between the two.

Adam and cousin Jake, however, have a very loving relationship. Sometimes there's a little too much love from Jake's end. :) I enjoy Liv's expression in this one.

Cousin Love

Of course, Livy loves to shoot stuff. Matt has done a good job at brainwashing the child. Only animals, Liv, not people! Side note: At dinner while we were all saying what we're thankful for, Matt said guns - of course.

Boys Club

Adam called Uncle Ben beforehand to see if he would wear his semi-matching shirt.

Dinnertime:

This was Donnie's first time making turkey and I would have to say she was amazingly successful! I'm terrified to cook a turkey.

First Thanksgiving turkey! Also, say goodbye to that binky in 3 months, boy!

Here are the only kind of turkeys I'm willing to make on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Those turkeys are sweet!! I think I want one.